vADC Forum

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

website protection

Dear All,

How shall we protect just one website with your stingray product?

B/R

Brocadian

Re: website protection

Arash,

Welcome to the Stingray Forums!! Firstly, can I ask you for a little more information on what you mean by "protection"?  There are may ways that Stingray can help:

- If you mean protection from attacks such as cross site scripting, SQL injection, HTTP form manipulation then the Stingray Web Application Firewall might be the best place to start;

- If you mean protection from loads associated with your site being popular or needing to scale then Stingray Traffic Manager is likely the tools you seek.

Can you let us know a little bit more about what you are looking to achieve with your website?

--

Aidan.

New Contributor

I have worked with artofdefence product acquire by riverbed, do you still have software version for economic users?

Brocadian

Arash,

Indeed we do!  The Art of Defence Web Application Firewall is now the Stingray Application Firewall Module (AFM).

There is more info available for the AFM here:

http://www.riverbed.com/us/products/stingray/stingray_af.php

New Contributor

Dear Aidan,

I need WAF only product to install on my apache or IIS,does stingray do this?

Brocadian

The Stingray Application Firewall can run in a distributed mode where the Deciders run as stand alone systems and the enforcers are installed as plugins on your IIS or Apache servers.  Take a look here for more info on how it works:

http://www.riverbed.com/us/products/stingray/stingray_af.php#deployment

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.