Wingspan

Brocade CEO's Comments on Q4 FY10 Earnings and Beyond

by Mike.Klayko on ‎11-22-2010 07:15 PM (332 Views)

Today, Brocade announced its Q4 FY10 financial results, an all-time record for the company in terms of revenue. Bolstered by an all-time revenue high for our Ethernet business and strong quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year growth in our SAN business, Brocade has established a solid foundation for next year and beyond. In 2010, the company was keenly focused on innovation - the results of which were reflected in the breadth of technology and product introductions, including Brocade One, VCS, and MLXe, and most recently VDX in November 2010.

Looking ahead to 2011, Brocade will continue to focus on driving innovation and delivering game-changing technologies and solutions, especially in those areas that align tightly with our customer imperatives, such as virtualization, cloud computing and Ethernet fabrics.

Finally, given the time of year, I wanted to reflect on a few things that I’m thankful for, namely the privilege of serving as the chair of this year’s Second Harvest Food Bank food drive, the largest one in the country; the official opening of our new campus in San Jose; and being in the networking industry right now. There’s no doubt in my mind that it’s an exciting time to be in the networking field right now; very few times in your life do you find yourself at the onset of a new innovation cycle that has the potential to carry the industry for another decade. With hard work, ingenuity and initiative, no hurdle is too great.

Here’s to a successful 2011!