02-22-2016 12:32 AM
I have a probrem that I can't log on vRouter 5600(Evaluation) on setting up this vRouter.
I have downloaded ISO image (livecd-VR5600_4.1R2_B_amd64.iso) successfully.
After Installing on VMware ESXi, I reseted the virtual DVD so that it no longer points to the ISO and start the virtual machine.
During setting up, I logged on to the virtual machine as the vyatta user and enter the default password of vyatta.
But I can't log on the same username and password after starting the virtual machine.
At this time, I can see ’incorrect login’ displayed on the ESXi console.
I have found the same probrem on the vmware workstation player.
Could you tell me how to resolve this login problem？
I follows this documentation below to set up the vRouter 5600(Evaluation)
1 February 2016
Installing and UpgradingBrocade 5600 vRouter onVMwareInstallation GuideSupporting
Brocade 5600 vRouter 4.0R1
Installing the Brocade vRouter ISO for VMware
5. Log on to the virtual machine as the vyatta user and enter the default password of vyatta.
6. At the Vyatta command line, type the install image command and follow the prompts to install the system.
7. When the installation process is complete, power down the system by using the poweroff command.
8. Reset the virtual DVD so that it no longer points to the ISO.
9. Start the virtual machine.
02-23-2016 08:03 PM
It looks like you are taking the proper steps.
One options would be to save a config file to a USB stick, mount it, and copy the config file from there.
I would try agian the install is pretty straightforward.