Virtual Router/ Firewall/ VPN

vRouter 5400 evaluation as a Virtual image, But couldn't locate a vyatta-kvm_VSE image (.img.gz)

I would like to evaluate the vRouter 5400 as a Virtual image. I first used the documentation here:

http://www.brocade.com/downloads/documents/html_product_manuals/vyatta/vyatta_5400_manual/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=Installing%20Red%20Hat%20KVM/Installing_the_System.2.4.html

But couldn't locate a vyatta-kvm_VSEyyyy.img.gz , but instead vyatta-livecd-virt_VSE6.6R5S1_i386.iso. I have them "virtualize the iso image over KVM, and I observed the following message on the console:

Licensing disabled on live CD

failed.

Starting periodic command scheduler: cron.

Starting network plug daemon: netplugd.

Loading cpufreq kernel modules...done (none).

Starting routing daemons: imi nsm mribd pimd ripd ripngd ospfd ospf6d bgpd Starting Vyatta router: migrate rl-system firewall configure failed!

Welcome to Vyatta - vyatta tty1

I have received Evaluation Software Entitlement Serial Number... but if the licensing is disabled... not much I can do...

Is there a way to get the real KVM image for evaluation?

Or how can I get the liveCD evaluation functioning?

Occasional Visitor

Re: vRouter 5400 evaluation as a Virtual image, But couldn't locate a vyatta-kvm_VSE image (.img.gz)

I am also getting the same error, is there a way out...............................

unable to use the evaluation version.......

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.