Virtual Router/ Firewall/ VPN

New Contributor

how to tunnel between two regions where brocade router is used at one region and VPN at other region

Please provide if you have any documentation to tunnel between two regions where VPN is used at one region and Brocade router is used in another region.

TAC Mod

Re: how to tunnel between two regions where brocade router is used at one region and VPN at other region

Hello @nitinchandrasp

I spoke with a TAC representative regarding your questions and this was their response:

"As long as both routers are connected to public internet and are reachable, there should be no issue. I am not sure what he meant by region, though?"

If you could further clarify your request, we'll be closer to getting you an answer to your question.

Best Regards,

Denise K.

Brocade Community Team

@DeniseK

New Contributor

Re: how to tunnel between two regions where brocade router is used at one region and VPN at other region

Thanks for the response. region refers to Tokyo and Mumbai. I need to connect site to site through brocade router (that is in public subnet of one vpc in mumbai ) to another VPC in tokyo(need to connect private subnets)
Highlighted
TAC Mod

Hi @nitinchandrasp

Thanks for the clarification! Here's the response back from TAC:

"There are many ways and technologies to do VPN using vRouter. Please refer to the link below for guidance."

http://www.brocade.com/content/html/en/technical-documentation-library/5600-vrouter-41R1-library/GUID-D5C98A9E-C227-473C-8536-2BDCCAEDA774.html

We hope this helps! Please let us know if we can further assist you via the Community.

Regards,

Denise

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.