The Channel

Keeping it Simple at VMware Partner Exchange 2012

by BarbaraSpicek on ‎02-09-2012 04:16 AM (346 Views)

Next week, I’ll be at VMware Partner Exchange 2012 in Vegas and, from the looks of it, it’s gearing up to be a great event. I’ll be there with my colleague, Doug Ingraham, and we’re looking forward to discussing new opportunities for the channel with fellow technology vendors, hearing about new technologies and, most of all, meeting and speaking with existing and potential channel partners.

Like VMware, Brocade really values its channel and we recognize that there exists a segment of VARs who are a dynamic, technologically savvy, business-minded group. These partners are always looking ahead and working to adapt their skill sets and businesses to address the needs of their customers in light of  the availability of new technologies and solutions, and changing business imperatives. In our fast-paced world, this is not an easy thing. Which is why we at Brocade place extra emphasis on “reducing complexity” in all that we do – from the technology products and solutions we develop to the Alliance Partner Network (APN) program, it’s all about keeping things simple and streamlined for our partners and customers. Brocade offers unique opportunities for partners to engage around cloud deployments and solutions selling and invests substantially into partner cloud enablement to take our channel community to the next level quickly.

Amongst other things, we’ll be showcasing new joint VDI  and Business Continuity solutions that we’ve developed in concert with VMware and talking about how the Brocade APN program can enable and support partners as they make their way through 2012 and beyond. We’ll be at Booth #208, so stop by and say hi if you’re in the neighborhood. Hope to see you there!

Barbara