Sofware-Defined Networking

New Contributor

Unable to configure a path in BVC PathExplorer app via Rest Apis?

Hi,

I am working on Brocade Vyatta Controller and trying to configure the path form a souce ip to destination ip using brocade path explorer rest apis. However I am able to do a GET and DELETE request but unable to POST the path. While doing so, i am getting an error like this. 

Request URL :http://lab:8181/restconf/config/pathsSmiley Tongueaths/
Payload : 
{
  "source-addr": "10.0.0.1",
  "orderedHops": [
    {}
  ],
  "path-name": "test",
  "waypoints": [
    null
  ],
  "destination-addr": "10.0.0.4",
  "flows": [
    "/opendaylight-inventory:nodes/opendaylight-inventory:node/opendaylight-inventory:node[opendaylight-inventory:id='openflow:3']/flow-node-inventory:table/flow-node-inventory:table[flow-node-inventory:id='0']/flow-node-inventory:flow/flow-node-inventory:flow[flow-node-inventory:id='6708f084-72f0-45bc-955a-336cfc60852e']",
          "/opendaylight-inventory:nodes/opendaylight-inventory:node/opendaylight-inventory:node[opendaylight-inventory:id='openflow:2']/flow-node-inventory:table/flow-node-inventory:table[flow-node-inventory:id='0']/flow-node-inventory:flow/flow-node-inventory:flow[flow-node-inventory:id='86e90fca-07a9-4601-ac8c-e544d7726ccc']",
          "/opendaylight-inventory:nodes/opendaylight-inventory:node/opendaylight-inventory:node[opendaylight-inventory:id='openflow:4']/flow-node-inventory:table/flow-node-inventory:table[flow-node-inventory:id='0']/flow-node-inventory:flow/flow-node-inventory:flow[flow-node-inventory:id='9c0c4f5a-9e43-4c30-82ef-d9127bfbb3a3']"
  ]
}

Response : 
{ "errors": { "error": [ { "error-type": "protocol", "error-tag": "malformed-message", "error-message": "Error parsing input: Json Object should contain one element" } ] } 

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.