Sofware-Defined Networking

New Contributor

Re: Free NFV Certification!

Thank you Paul..

Chris

Please i will like to know if the Free NFV Certification! program is still in progress ?

Thank you

Hello Jesus, yes indeed, the NFV promo is active until October 15th. If you have any questions just let me know. If you look through this thread, you should find the quick start guide which will provide you with the information you need. Thanks for reaching out!

Paul Z
Technical Course Developer, Multimedia
Brocade University Social Media Manager
Occasional Contributor

Hi Paul,

I prepared for This certification and passed last week please provide training for BCVRP advanced NFV and promo code for BCVRP so that we can extend our knowledge on Brocade-Vyatta platform .

Thanks and regards,

vasu

Hi Vasu, there are no promotional codes available for the BCVRP exam at this time, however a list of the required curriculum for the certification can be found here: http://www.brocade.com/education/certification-accreditation/certified-vrouter-professional/curriculum.page. All the information on the exam including regitration links can be found at this link. Please let me know if you have any other questions, and congratulations on passing the BCVRE exam!

Thanks, Paul

Occasional Contributor

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply and can i get free training atleast similar to BCVRE from sabanow for BCVRP can you please give me the resources of online training for BCVRP please cause its a bit tough curriculum and i am not finding any resources out there hope your reply helps me to prepare for the exam.

Thanks and regards,

vasu

Hi Vasu, I'm sorry there are no free training options for the BCVRP curriculum or for the exam. However, having passed the BCVRE, in addition to the exam details and reference material available at the link I sent before, you should be fairly well positioned to take the exam if you compare the exam topics for both BCVRE and BCVRP, then study the main differences.

New Contributor

is free NVF certification still available ?

Hi maddypak, today is the last day for the promotion, so technically yes but not for much longer!

Thanks Paul

maddypak wrote:

is free NVF certification still available ?

KPK
Frequent Visitor

[ Edited ]

I understand that last day to take advantage of this Free NFV Certification (SDN BCVRE) is 1/31/15.

1. When is the deadline to register/enroll for this exam at Pearson VUE testing site? Is the registration expiry date is same as 1/31/15?
  2. Where can I find my Brocade ID while registering at Pearson VUE site?

Thanks

-KPK-

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.