SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

SAN Heath Report (NO DEVICES IN FABRIC)

Hi,

I have run a  SAN Heath Report on a M4700 with MEOS 09.06.013 and it returns "NO DEVICES IN FABRIC". I have 2 identical switches and second switch report is fine.

Any help would be apperciated.

Thankyou.

Super Contributor

Re: SAN Heath Report (NO DEVICES IN FABRIC)

have you checked the .bsh file size.have you added the SW properly? or at the time of SH run, the devices' paths are offline or disabled. Which version r u running?try the new one 3.2.1a

send a mail to shadmin@brocade.com mentioning your issue. you will get the response soon.

Hi rolandk,

Please telnet to the switch and look at the name server to see if there are devices logged into the switch.  If there are, please take a screen shot and send it to shadmin@brocade.com with an explanation of the problem.  We'll also need the name of the .BSH file so we can look into the report generation logs to see if we can spot the problem.

Thanks!

HD

New Contributor

Cheers all for the quick response... I have sent the requested info to shadmin@brocade.com and await a response

Super Contributor

pls mark teh thread correct after getting the response

New Contributor

HealthDude

How long does shadmin usually take to respond? I havent recieved a reply yet.

Super Contributor

rolandk,

i would try now the SAN Health report, probable this was a temporarely Problem with the Brocade SAN Health Report Generator Server.

Whe note at several time such behavior, that problem is know by Brocade, and I'll not longer comment it.

Hi rolandk,

Sorry, SAN Health Admin emails sometimes get caught in spam filters. Please check your junk mail folder for our response.  We will also send another one in the next 30 minutes.

Regards,

HD

New Contributor

My problem is apparently an error in the SAN Health report generator software and should be fixed in the next revision pushed by July 23.

Thank you for all your replies

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.