SAN Health Utility

cpe
N/A

Pb with My brocade/My home/My San Health

Hi,

When i go to the home page of my brocade, i've got this message :

brocade san health.JPG

I've previously done the following :

-  "  If, after logging in to http://my.brocade.com , you see "No Content Available", you will need to update "Roles" and "Products" under "My Profile" in order to go to the home page from where you can then download your SAN Health Reports."

Do you have any ideas?

Regards,

Christophe,

AntemetA.

Re: Pb with My brocade/My home/My San Health

Hi cpe,

If you recently received an email from web@brocade.com with download instructions, reply to that email and the web folks should be able to fix the problem for you.

Regards,

HD

N/A

Im in the same boat as you are.  Uploading today and received the email that it was ready an hour or so later, yet login and there it is "portlet unavailable".  Ive checked the roles and it's already set and good to go.  I've actually done this many times in the past year and it works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't.  Call support and the answer is to send the an email to the web team, who then in turn send an email back that seems automated and completely unhelpful (go figure).

So here I wait lol

N/A

I have the same problem since yesterday I sending report... no luck. If he does not work Brocade should at least inform us correctly, at he end we are customer.

Hi glozada,

We also requested that you send us the .BSH file name in to shadmin@brocade.com so we could send the completed report to you in email.

Sorry, the email for the web folks is webcustomercare@brocade.com.

Regards,

HD

Super Contributor

I have been using SAN Health since 5 yrs. I have never faced the issue. I always upload the file in the link and after 4/5 hrs I get it after loggin in. Very few times we get issue, but atleast we get it after some time.Sending the .bsh file to  shadmin@brocade.com also will do.You will get the file. try it as suggested by healthdude.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.