SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

Help need to check the used & available Brocade switch ports in each fabric

Hi. I'm newbie here. I'm support an environment that has 100+ switches in several fabrics. I'm thinking to run audit over the switch ports which are used & available.

External Moderator

Re: Help need to check the used & available Brocade switch ports in each fabric

TH,SAN Health v3.0.2 is a fine tools/software to provide a Report containing Inventory, Topology and Performance information, and create you SAN Audit.

TechHelp24
New Contributor

Ya, I agree that SAN Health is a great tool for audit but it seem like tooo many data in excel. I'm only interested on switch ports total, available and used. <!graemlin:Smiley Happy>

External Moderator

TH,<!graemlin::confused:><!graemlin:Smiley Happy>Sorry but i not understand what you mean, please precise here that what you want to realize.

TechHelp24
Frequent Contributor

If all you want is a barebones report from SAN Health just select fabricShow, portErrShow, switchShow, and nsShow. Those 4 are required by SAN Health and should get you the info that you are looking for.

Occasional Contributor

Great advice, i_m_fdet. Also, when running SAN Health, go to Options>Report Format and select "Create a shorter summary report..." This will, er, create a shorter summary report. <!graemlin:Smiley Happy>

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.