SAN Health Utility

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error with tsu.dll during SAN Health installation process.

[ Edited ]

Hello. When I'm trying to install SAN Health 403a on WinXP virtual machine, I'm getting an error "Error 123 while extracting TSU.DLL to C:\blblahblah"  How can I fix it?

Re: Error with tsu.dll during SAN Health installation process.

Please install SAN Health by right-clicking the install file icon and selecting Run As Administrator.

New Contributor

Hello.

Thank you for your help.

My account already have Administrator privileges, but I did as you adviced and nothing changes.

Maybe there is some pre requirements (specific Java version or something else)?

By the way, SAN Health Professional was installed successfully on this XP virtual machine (WinXP Professional SP3).

What is the exact error message that you refer to when you say "Error 123 while extracting TSU.DLL to C:\blblahblah"? What is the service pack level of the Windows machine?

New Contributor

Hello.

This is, in fact, the error text: "Error 123 while extracting TSU.DLL to C:\hereisthelongpathtotemporaryfolder".

As I think "123" is some error number, related to tsu.dll library.

Service pack release number is 3, with latest patches installed.

As a result, I was not able to fix this error on WinXP and installed Windows7 on my virtual environment.

On Windows7 SAN Health installation process was completed succefully without any errors.

Thank you for truing to help.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.