SAN Health Utility

New Contributor

ABORTED 101 - Session Disconnected while in module EFCM Login Routine

Hi anybody experienced the following message?

'ABORTED 101 - Session Disconnected while in module EFCM Login Routine'

I have eighteen switches split across two fabrics.

I get green smiley faces against all the switches and pre-flight runs OK but when I run the 'Start Audit' sixteen switches quickly bomb out with the above message and two of them run through OK, and I can't see what is different about the two that run OK

I have tried changing Switch Detection Timeout to Slow, Diagnostic Response Timeout to Low Speed WAN and have also tried 'Run Audit Sessions Sequentially'.

Any help appreciated, Thanks Lee

Re: ABORTED 101 - Session Disconnected while in module EFCM Login Routine

Hi arSANal,

Are you using an EFCM server as a proxy to connect to the switches, or are you connecting directly from the SAN Health workstation to the switches?  If you are connecting directly, for some reason SAN Health is trying to connect through an EFCM server.  Please check the Add Switches tab to make sure the "Connect Directly To Switches" radio button is selected.  You can also try the following:

-Make sure you are using the latest version of SAN Health, 3.2.0d available at www.brocade.com/sanhealth

-Delete the two troubled switches and readd them

-Select "New" and readd all the switches to ensure that their data is input correctly

If you still have trouble, please write in to us at SAN Health Admin (shadmin@brocade.com) and we will help you troubleshoot further.

Thanks,

SANHealthDude

New Contributor

Re: ABORTED 101 - Session Disconnected while in module EFCM Login Routine

Many thanks for your response, using your suggestions I have made progress and am now reaching step 35 of 35 so nearly there!

I will email SAN Health Admin with the details as suggested.

Cheers Lee

Updated:

Now successfully run the SAN Health Report, not sure what fixed it but these are the things that have changed:

Updated Connectrix Manager to V9.7.04 (EMC)

Updated Switch Firware to V9.09.03 (EMC)

Rediscovered all switches via EFCM Server

Then changed options to discover one at at time.

Regards,

Lee

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.