Management Software

Occasional Contributor

Where can I download Brocade SAN Management Pack for SCOM?

I have searched the Brocade website looking for Brocade SAN Management Pack for SCOM and have not been able to find the download.  How do I come across obtaining this module?  I need the version compatible with Microsoft SCOM 2012.

Super Contributor

Re: Where can I download Brocade SAN Management Pack for SCOM?

Greetings jabroc0117. 

Here is the location to download...

Brocade Adapter Drivers: Microsoft Windows

Plug-in description page:  Brocade and Microsoft Systems Center

Regards,

Mike Eversole
Brocade Community Manager
Occasional Contributor

Thank you reversal.  I will check with our automation/monitoring team but this looks like what they were asking for.

Occasional Contributor

I am having trouble downloading this file.  I am logged in with my brocade ID, but I am using a Mac OS (I tried Safari and Firefox).  The end result is a download of a getFile.txt.  When I click on the link it appears to hang.  When I select download linked file as I get the txt file.  Do I need to dowload this from a windows server?

Super Contributor

MAC OS is not a supported operating system. 

Regards,

Mike Eversole
New Contributor

Hi Mike,

Is the brocade SAN mgmt pack for SCOM and the Brocade HBA mgmt pack for SCOM the same?  From the docs it seems different. Is there a link to download just the SAN mgmt back for SCOM?

Thanks in advance.

-Alan

Super Contributor

They are different.  The link I provided is for the Brocade HBA management pack for Microsoft SCOM.  Are you after for BNA?  If so it is a feature of BNA you simply enable. If you received a BNA DVD its included on the media disk.

http://www.brocade.com/downloads/documents/html_product_manuals/NA_SAN_1200/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=Ch_Setup_Tools.12.19.html

Regards,

Mike Eversole
Super Contributor

Additionally, I'm confirming with the BNA product management team just to confirm that nothing has changed and my statement is accurate and I didn't potentially overlook anything.    So I'll be posting back one more time on this topic.

Regards,

Mike Eversole
New Contributor

Thanks Mike.  I have BNA but just the .exe file not the DVD iso image.  Is there any other way to get that file besides the off the DVD?

Super Contributor

Hi Alan.  Thanks for the additional information.  I'm researching why you dont already have this as it should be included, but if for some reason there was on oversight, I'll find out where you can obtain this as a download.  We used to have a page on Brocade.com that hosted this, but has been removed once we began including it.

Additionally, can you share with me the version number of BNA you have installed as well as whether you have Pro Plus or Enterprise?  Also, your serial number will help as well, but for that could you email that to me at techmods@brocade.com please?  Thanks.

Regards,

Mike Eversole

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.