Management Software

Occasional Contributor

What is the latest released Brocade Network Advisor version?

Hi,

Can some help me to get the latest release Network Advisor version? Also, when the next GA release is going to happen? 

Thanks!

Brocade Moderator

Re: What is the latest released Brocade Network Advisor version?

Hello,

The Latest BNA release is 14.3.0. It can be downloaded from my.brocade.com using your brocade credentials..

Regards,

Os

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution" .
External Moderator

[ Edited ]

@amit.dhane

do you want to upgrade from preview BNA release?

if yes see this DOC about 14.3.0

http://community.brocade.com/t5/Management-Software/Part-2-Brocade-Network-Advisor-Upgrade-Migration-from-14-0-x-to/ta-p/92994

TechHelp24
Brocade Moderator

Hi Amit,

14.3.0 is mainly for those using AMP - otherwise you have 14.2.1. From the 14.3.0 Release notes

"Brocade Network Advisor 14.3.0 is a major release with new features and capabilities for the Brocade Analytics Monitoring Platform. This release supports major new features and enhancements including Flow Pinning, Request Oversubscription, Target Port Pending IO metrics, and OverFlow LUN (OFL) details in the Network Advisor Fabric Insight Portal, an intuitive, easy to use interface for monitoring IO and fabric level behavior in a Brocade Fibre Channel SAN fabric.

Brocade Network Advisor 14.3.0 is intended for use in environments that have the Brocade Analytics Monitoring Platform deployed and operating with Brocade AMP OS v2.1.0 or later."

Notice when upgrading to 14.2.1 from 14.0.3, you need to go via 14.2.0 to get it work it seems like.

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.