01-30-2017 05:49 AM
I have INA version 12.4.4, whenever I try collecting supportsave for switches I get the below error
SupportSave Operation Failed. Reason : 256 : Remote Host:Could not connect to remote host.
Please help in fixing this.
01-30-2017 11:09 PM
Could you please help answering the following?
1) What switches are you collecting SS from and what code are they running?
2) Are you using internal BNA FTP server or an external one, and is there is any special character in the FTP password?
3) Can you FTP to the server from the switch CLI?
02-03-2017 02:07 AM
Below are the details...
1. we have brocade 6520 rebranded by IBM running on 7.4.1d
2. We are using internal BNA SFTP, i am not aware of the password for the internal BNA SFTP.
3. we have another FTP server to which we are able to send the support logs from switch cli
02-04-2017 09:37 PM - edited 02-04-2017 09:38 PM
We need to test and see if it is a connection issue or a BNA issue.
Try Taking a Support Save from switch CLI to the BNA sFTP. If it fails then we know it is not a BNA issue but rather a firewall/connection ,or port is used by another programme on the server, issue. Otherwise, it is the BNA and logs will need to be checked.
SFTP credentials can be checked/amended under Server ----> Options -----> Software Configuration -------> FTP/SCP/SFTP