Management Software

New Contributor

SMI Agent is the 120.10.0 really the latest?

Hi All:

First post!  I'm a Storage Admin in Cincinnati, implementing EMC's ControlCenter 6.1.  There's some reservation from one of our new employees regarding the 120.10.0 version potentially causing switch processor panics in our envrionment.  (Its an i10k core with 140's on the edge... yeah, we know).

I'm not a rumor monger, but I had heard a patch for this was to be released today, and its the last piece for which folks are eagerly awaiting in my ControlCenter implementation... any information out there that I can pass along to my interested parties?

Thanks,

Mike

New Contributor

Re: SMI Agent is the 120.10.0 really the latest?

I may have incorrectly called the symptom a switch processor panic.  See EMC primus number emc215566 for further information.

External Moderator

Re: SMI Agent is the 120.10.0 really the latest?

--->>> SMI Agent is the 120.10.0 really the latest?

--->>> I'm not a rumor monger, but I had heard a patch for this was to be released today...

This statement is Incorrect.

SMI Agent v120.11.0 will be available shortly as Standlone Package like 120.10.0 and early Release, additional will be native integrated in DCFM 10.4.0

.....and before another member add any comment here, I'm quite sure.

If you are satisfied with the responses please mark as 'Answered'.
If not, just let me know I can see to get more info.
I would appreciated if you rate the threads.

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.