Management Software

New Contributor

Migration from EFCM to DCFM

I have EFCM hosted on a Unix server right now. The server I access the database through is Win2003 SP2. I have installed DCFM on the Windows server and would like to migrate the data from EFCM to DCFM now. Is it just a matter of starting DCFM and importing the exported data from EFCM?

What am I missing in order to get the existing zones/zone sets migrated to DCFM? The Migration document is not very clear...

Thanks!

New Contributor

Re: Migration from EFCM to DCFM

All the switches show up in DCFM but have the typical yellow/black warning symbol on them. Also getting a message that the "Seed switch Discovered: Not Reachable. Switch has too many sessions." Will the Discover Setup take care of all that and fully configure the switches and HBAs already attached?

New Contributor

Re: Migration from EFCM to DCFM

Hi,

This issues happened because your EFCM still running so make sure the services for EFCM are stopped before you setup the descovery for SAN Swicthes  by DCFM.SAN can not be managed by both EFCM & DCFM at the same time. I hope that will solve your issue. Thank you

Regards,

Omar

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.