Management Software

Contributor

Getting rid of the green circles on the page that shows the individual ports attached?

I know there is a way to get rid of the green circles (with '+' sign in them) on the screen that shows all the individual port attachments for fabrics, but I cannot figure out how to do it.  Mine looks like this:

I was working with a Network Advisor at a different site and only the newly attached ports were showing up with the green circles ('+' signs) - like this:

It was nice to have the newly added ports stand out from the pre-existing ports.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do get rid of ALL of my green circles so when something new is added to my fabric it will be easy to see?

In addition, is it possible to only get rid of SOME of the green circles, and not all of them?  Can they be individually removed?

Thanks.

Contributor

Re: Getting rid of the green circles on the page that shows the individual ports attached?

Mmm

1-> Click on "Monitor" Menu

2-> Now Goto "FabricTracking"

3-> Click on "AcceptChanges"

All the green circles will go Off after a refresh

For individual ports i dont think so there is an option

Contributor

Re: Getting rid of the green circles on the page that shows the individual ports attached?

Great, exactly what I needed.  Thank you for your help!

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.