09-15-2010 11:28 AM
We recently installed a couple of 7500E at home and hot site for remote data replication using FCIP. They are at firmware level V6.2.0e.
I downloaded some of the MIBs from the Community Site but run into problem to load the BRCDFCIP MIB. See the attached error screen shot for more detail.
1) Have anyone seen this problem before
2) Is there anyone out there successfully loaded a BRCDFCIP MIB?
3) If yes, can you forward the MIB so that I can try it out.
09-15-2010 11:47 AM
edit the ending in .mib and test this one please.
let me know.
REVISION "200906191505Z" -- Jul 06, 2009 2:37pm
DESCRIPTION "Removed duplicate entry of fcipExtendedLinkTable"
09-16-2010 08:25 AM
fine that work.
If you are satisfied with the responses please mark as 'Answered'.
If not, just let me know I can see to get more info.
I would appreciated if you rate the threads.
09-16-2010 10:22 AM
The data collection failed
Following is he detail steps we took:
1) Problem when trying to load the MIB from the file you sent (brcdfcip.txt.zip) - parent bcsi not found
2) Found and loaded a Brocade REG MIB with bcsi and loaded OK
3) Reload the brcdfcip MIB and this time worked
4) Tried data collection but ran into problem - see attached screen shot
5) Error message suggested to run a SNMP WALKTHRU. We ran with the following result
<root@tcisuovo7>:/tmp>snmpwalk 10.22.129.205 system
system.sysDescr.0 : DISPLAY STRING- (ascii): Fibre Channel Switch.
system.sysObjectID.0 : OBJECT IDENTIFIER: .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.bcsi.com
system.sysUpTime.0 : Timeticks: (1323180933) 153 days, 3:30:09.33
system.sysContact.0 : DISPLAY STRING- (ascii): Field Support.
system.sysName.0 : DISPLAY STRING- (ascii): ToyTCI_2005_R04_GM
system.sysLocation.0 : DISPLAY STRING- (ascii): End User Premise.
system.sysServices.0 : INTEGER: 79
I also attached the REG MIB loaded for your review.
Let me know if you have any idea of what went wrong. Thanks.
09-17-2010 08:38 AM
We loaded the REG and BRCDFCIP MIBs ok but there is a conflict when tried collecting data from the device.
The mibs we loaded contain, .126.96.36.199.4.1.1588.4
and the brocade 7300 we have is .188.8.131.52.4.1.1588.2
See detail from the attached file.
09-17-2010 11:33 AM
I note your post here several time about Brocade 7300
--->>>.....some FCIP stats on the 7300.
--->>>.....the mib tree on the brocade 7300
--->>>.....and the brocade 7300
just for my couriosity, what you mean with 7300 ?
--->>> Therefore we need a mib with this subtree .2 not .4
As FCIP MIB or Reg MIB ?