07-26-2010 10:59 AM
I have recently installed DCFM (latest version), running under linux.
I need to create a call center so that alerts are sent to my vendor (EMC2), and can not find a way to do it.
Any tip ?
07-26-2010 12:41 PM
in the DCFM Enterprise Manual you can see some limitations on Call home:
Call Home supports multiple call home centers which allows you to configure different devices to contact different call home centers. When you make any call home configuration changes or a call home event trigger occurs, the Management application generates an entry to the Master Log.
You can configure Call Home for the following call home centers:
• Brocade E-mail (Windows, Linux, and Solaris)
• Brocade International (Windows only)
• Brocade North America (Windows only)
• EMC (Windows only)
• HP LAN (Windows only)
• IBM (Windows only)
• IBM E-mail (Windows, Linux, and Solaris)
• SUN E-mail (Windows, Linux, and Solaris)
This was taken from the IBM branded DCFM Enterprise manual.
PS: please mark this thread, thanks