Management Software

New Contributor

DCFM Active Directory integration

Hi,

I'm planning to deploy DCFM 10.1.4 and I have few question regarding the Active Directory integration:

- Is it necessary to configure each switch managed by DCFM to connect on AD if DCFM already did itself ?

- With which user DCFM will act on every switches ? How every actions will be log on switches?

- How can I add DCFM admin rights in my Active Directory, can I add a group as switch admin ? and how this group should be configured in AD (to the Users OU or it can be in custom OU) ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Julien

External Moderator

Re: DCFM Active Directory integration

AD Integration for the DCFM and AD Switches intergration must be separated configured.

--->>> - Is it necessary to configure each switch managed by DCFM to connect on AD if DCFM already did itself ?

YES.

--->>> - With which user DCFM will act on every switches ? How every actions will be log on switches?

All the Pre-Defined user you have approach in the DCFM.

--->>> - How can I add DCFM admin rights in my Active Directory, can I add a group as switch admin ? ..

you can first add a group as switch admin in the AD, and the add the user in this group, finally add the user from this group in the DCFM

--->>> ... and how this group should be configured in AD.....

As each other standard group you want to add into any AD

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.