Management Software

New Contributor

Brocade Network Advisor 12.2 not available for download

I don't seem to see Brocade Network Advisor 12.2 to download on the 12.2 heardbleed fixes.

Does anyone know where I can download it from

Many thanks

Frequent Contributor

Re: Brocade Network Advisor 12.2 not available for download

Hi Robert,

I can see BNA 12.2 in the download section of my.brocade.com.  Go to the download tab and enter "nrtwork advisor" into the search box, expend out until you get to the file (Windows or Linux) you like.

Thanks
Michael
New Contributor

Hi Michael

Thank you for looking into this for me. I can only conclude if it's working for you that it may be because I have only just registered our VDX 6720 in My Brocade and assume they haven't give me access yet to my software downloads as it's greyed out.. I have been trying to download BNA 12.2 through the 70 day trial download section, only the patches for 12.2 seem to be available the GD for 12.1.

Guess I will just need to wait for my support registration to be processed, I haven't had any email confirmation after entering the serial number of my device but guess I just need to be patient.

Many thanks,
Robert.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Robert,

Yes, that could be it.  If you need it urgently you could ring the TAC and see if they help in ether getting a another link or getting the support registered quicker.

Thanks
Michael

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.