Management Software

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

BNA web tools advanced view

Hello,

we are using the BNA 12.4.3.

When we access a switch using the "Element Manager"  --> "Ports" the "web tools" comes up.

In the web tools you can change the view from "basic" to "advanced".

We know recognized that some user from us have per default "advanced" selected.

Do someone know where to set this preferences ?

Regards Uwe

Brocade Moderator

Re: BNA web tools advanced view

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have done steps you are talking about and when web tools comes up, you need to choose in view menu: advanced. You select it and do a refresh now and leave web tools. Each time I logon to the webtools, ports are shown in advanced setting.

See BNA capture attached.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Brocade Moderator

Re: BNA web tools advanced view

My understanding is when you leave web tools session showing advanced view and load web tools again it will show advanced port details by default.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.