Management Software

New Contributor

BNA Drive space requirement & file question

We have our BNA installed on a 250GB drive, but it currently has only 51GB of free space.  BNA is currently using approx. 150GB of that space and seems to continously grow.  The folder that contains the majority of the data is the following:

Network Advisor 14.0.1\data\databases\base\16384\

My question is how can I ensure it doesn't grow too much more.  My backups are done off that drive and my syslog files are pulled off as well. 

What are the settings that I should look at to ensure we are keeping what we need, but at the same time pushing off other items for storage/backup.  The growth seems to have stopped (or slowed), I just would prefer not allocated much more space if we don't need (for the main system).

Just wondering how others setup theres and the space they are using. My organization currently has 600+ managed devices so we are considered "Large".

Brocade Moderator

Re: BNA Drive space requirement & file question

Hello,

Additionaly, event log location is at:

<BNA Install Folder>\logs and <BNA Install Folder>\logs\server

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.