Management Software

New Contributor

Anyone using BNA 14.1.0 and using the internal SFTP server to get and download supportsaves? I want

We have 6510's, 7800's and DCX's that BNA 14.1.0 version monitors.

Anyone using BNA 14.1.0 and using the internal SFTP server to get and download supportsaves? I want ot use the secure SFTP (port 22) for download. The only way to getit to work is to go under the Windows firewall settings and change the PUBLIC PROFILE and change  the Firewall state to ON recommended  Inbound connection to "ALLOW"  and outbound connection to "ALLOW".

Is there another way to use internal SFTP server on BNA?  IF I do not have theauthority to change the settings how wil lI use SFTP?   

Highlighted
Brocade Moderator

Re: Anyone using BNA 14.1.0 and using the internal SFTP server to get and download supportsaves? I want

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Yes you need to allow the program to go through the firewall for security reasons.

This is due to configuration of windows firewall security check not BNA.

You can also manage it differently in Windows firewall panel, advance setting, and create specific rules for specific TCP Port, IP adrs or program.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.