Management Software

Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

About brocade rest API

I work as a system integrator. I have a project where I should use brocade REST API. But I don't have access to brocade hardware. My question is : Is it possible to find somewhere a simulator for brocade network adviser REST API ?

Thank you

Brocade Moderator

Re: About brocade rest API

Hello,

There is no application or software available that can simulate REST API loaded on Operation System. Brocade hardware is necessary.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Brocade Moderator

Re: About brocade rest API

Hello,

Brocade Network Advisor is available on a free trial for 120 days and can be installed onto Linux or Windows  Would this work for you?

Trial link is

www.brocade.com/Network-Advisor

Steve

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.