Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor

fail to connect Web Tools from WindowsServer 2012R2

Hi,experts.

I tried to connect Web Toos from WindowsServer 2012R2 with IE11,but cannot.

JavaScript is enabled,and Java setting in Control Panel , Selected "Show console".

Is there any other setting needed?

Regards,

Brocade Moderator

Re: fail to connect Web Tools from WindowsServer 2012R2

Hello,

Which Java release are you using?

What is the FOS release of the switches?

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
New Contributor

Hello,

Sorry of my reply. This problem is still not resolved.

Java 8 Update101.
FOS 7.41d

When accessing SANSW URL, IE shows below message, and close IE window automatically.
"cannot execute this web site`s add-on"
""
Brocade Moderator

Hello,

FOS 7.4.1d is qualified and support Oracle Java 7 update 76 and Java 8 update 66.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
New Contributor

Hello,

Need to downgrade java to 8 update 66?

In the Web tool administration guide, below message.

"Web Tools requires any browser that conforms to HTML 4.0, JavaScript 1.0, and JRE 1.7.0_80 or JRE 1.8.0_51 update or later."

Brocade Moderator

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Attached is the release note of FOS 7.4.1d. Page 26 describes the webtools compatibility.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.