Occasional Contributor

dcx 4s licensing

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I need to activate the following licenses on 2 brocade DCX-4s running FOS 7.0.1

"Integrated Routing license

"Extended Fabric license

VF to be enabled

is this included in FOS or do i need a key activation?

Is there any other FOS superior with this included?

Thanks for your help.

Brocade Moderator

Re: dcx 4s licensing

Hello,

You need key activation for thoses licenses.

There is no FOS compatible with DCX4s that include those licenses.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Occasional Contributor

thanks what can i do to buy? product is existing from many years. and now is time to add this.

Brocade Moderator

The best is to ask your OEM sale representative or to contact your Brocade sale representative.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Occasional Contributor

thanks ok, not sure whom to enter  in touch. as long as you know, is still possible to buy licenses for a brocade dcx-4s end of sale?

Lo

Brocade Moderator

I'm thinking for licenses it is still possible, but please check with sales representatives.

External Moderator

llimardo@yahoo.com

From a End-of Life Notice:

All software features qualified for use under supported configurations of the DCX and DCX-4S director
chassis will continue to be available after LCS - Last Customer Ship - of the DCX/DCX-4S director chassis.

in feew word, both, Extended Fabric and Integrated Routing are Available

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

thanks Antonio, can you, please provide a contact to purchase? Cannot find one. Lo

External Moderator

check you email.

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.