Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor

brocade 5000 fiber channel - Rack Mounting Ki

Hi all

new here, i have recently acquire a Brocade 5000 4gbs fiver channel, and i'm looking about the référence for Rack Mounting Kit (or the compatilbity list), is someone can help, it will be great

thanks in advance

Fred

Brocade Moderator

Re: brocade 5000 fiber channel - Rack Mounting Ki

Hello,

The reference is:

XBR-5000-0004       FRU, Mounting ears kit

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Highlighted
Brocade Moderator

I have also seen:

XBR-R000162  Fixed rack mount kit (For switches) working for 5000 series

XBR-R000070  Slide rack mount kit (For switches) working for 5000 series

XBR-000165     Mid rack mount kit (Telco) (For switches) working for 5000 series

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
New Contributor

Hello

Ok thank you very much for all information, i was in little doubt about XBR-R000162.

Have a nice day

Regards

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.