Fibre Channel (SAN)

ZoneMerger

by on ‎06-18-2003 01:00 AM (1,372 Views)

DETAILED DESCRIPTION

Comments
by comaix
on ‎08-04-2004 01:00 AM

This is a very good tool to find the difference between two segment fabrics.But I think the interface of the software should be more lookful.

by kurschatz
on ‎08-01-2012 07:57 AM

Any instructions for this product?

I just want to do a check before merging.  This tool looks like it actually does the merging on the actual switches.  Which i don't want to do at this time.  Just the checks.

The help with the product isn't clear to me on how to accomplish this.

Cool Tool

by mark_jenkins
on ‎10-24-2013 01:18 PM

Thank you for posting the zone merger utility. I have that and it is included in the BCFP 4 training material. I used to find it useful before I figured out defzone was preventing fabrics to merge.

BUT I am actually asking for an old script that would take a Cisco Zoneset and Convert it to Brocade zoning.

I would think Brocade would be pushing that to assist people MIGRATING TO BROCADE.

There use to be several scripts that were downloadable from the customer provided script area but I am unable to find them for over a year since the last web site update. I will keep looking. Perhaps someone will write a new one. Does anyone have a zoneset they can upload towards the effort? I will see if I can get one and post it here also.

Thanks Everyone!