Fibre Channel (SAN)

N/A

Zone Administration on 3200 via webtools

Hey all,

New Contributor

Re: Zone Administration on 3200 via webtools

Did you get answer on this, I am also having same problem with 48K, 5.0.1b. If you have ans., please share.

N/A

Having similiar problem. Unable to get into Zone Admin or the Name server. Also, unable to access Admin tab on 24000 switch.

N/A

Try using the i.p. address of the switch within the browser rather than the host or alias name and see if that helps. I seem to recall a hyphen within the host or alias name causing this issue.

Frequent Contributor

To anyone that has seen this, do you have Microsoft update KB912945 installed for IE?If so what version of Windows and IE do you have?

New Contributor

I may have run into the same problem today, where the JAVA Applet Failed to load. I tried to acccess the same switch from another client and it worked fine, I could use the orig client with a different switch and it worked fine, but the one switch kept failing to load for the Admin and the Zone windows. I reinstalled JAVA 1.4.2_11 and received the same errors. I then went into my Internet Options and deleted all of my cookies & temp files and then cleared my history and all worked fine.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.