Fibre Channel (SAN)

Contributor

Web Zone Admin & Firefox

Hey,--

<BR>Switch connection is restored. You can now resubmit<BR>your request.<BR>Click OK to close this dialog and continue with<BR>Zone Administration.<BR>--

External Moderator

Re: Web Zone Admin & Firefox

Hi wolfgar112,Upgrade ( if you have access, or ask you Support Provider ) to the newest FabOS v5.2.2 or latest v5.3 to solve this problem.

TechHelp24
Contributor

Not all service providers make this an option. For example, the latest version available from HP is 5.2.1b.I use the command line for all of my zoning - it's much,much faster than the bloated Java crap...

External Moderator

Ed, -&gt;&gt;&gt; For example, the latest version available from HP is 5.2.1b.<BR> HP Upgrade the Download website every TWO WEEK ! <BR><BR>The v5.2.2 is since last week available, and the v5.3 since yesterday available for download by Brocade.<BR><BR>Unfortunately is HP not very Fast by Announcement newest Rel. By EMC, HDS and SUN are this available for Download, if the Customer have a Support Contract, and Download Access.<BR><BR>BTW: i write in my las message <BR>"if you have access,.... <BR>-&gt;&gt;&gt; ....or ask you Support Provider"

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.