Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Contributor

Three DCX 8510-8 ,Need to connect with Mesh Topology with 8ICL connection with other DCX (Step by step process/command)

Mesh_3DCX connectivity.JPGI have three DCX 8510-8 ,Need to connect with Mesh Topology with 4ICL connection with one blade to another DCX blade mean One DCX connect to other DCX with 8 connection (4 from each balde), same way with all three dcx,Please let me know step by step process as well as command ,If you need more info please let me know

If any one have doc please send me   suresh0477@gmail.com

External Moderator

Re: Three DCX 8510-8 ,Need to connect with Mesh Topology with 8ICL connection with other DCX (Step by step process/command)

Hi,

I want to ask, who has made ​​this design?

And are the DCX current running with this Mesh Design ?

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Re: Three DCX 8510-8 ,Need to connect with Mesh Topology with 8ICL connection with other DCX (Step by step process/command)

Going to new implementation.. I want to know  any manual configuration involve OR as per document automatically configured......

Thanks

Suresh

External Moderator

"iclcfg" command is the main command, fo details refer the Command Reference Manual.

Addtional, in FOS Admin Guide Chapter 19 are some details about ICL.

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for reply ,Please let me know any issue in this design?

Thanks

Suresh

External Moderator

I'm not sure if this is a issue.

ICL Connection from DCX CR16 Slot 8 Port 4,5,6,7 show a connection to CR16 Slot 8 Port 8,9,10,11 - I have marked with a circle.

I don't know the ICL License you have installed, if ICL is not full Licensed i think the connection must point to Port 0,1,2,3 instead to Port's 8-11

ICL_MESH.jpg

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.