06-05-2014 01:55 AM
We need to replace DCX-8510-4 switch which is a live fabric with a new Brocade 6520 switch.
can i folllow the following steps to replace the live switch with the new one ??
Please suggest if i have missed any steps in between or any different efficient method.
1. Install and power on the 6520
2. Config upload all from DCX 8510
3. Config download all to Brocade 6520 ( will the zone information also move across ?? )
4. Change the settings ( domain id etc ) on 6520
4. Prepare downtime and move the cables across.