Fibre Channel (SAN)

Contributor

Rename forum?

Can this forum be renamed to simply "Brocade Fabric Manager" and encourage users that aren't just evaluating the product to participate?

External Moderator

Re: Rename forum?

ewilts !They are on the FM board, what is they Problem ?

TechHelp24
Contributor

The problem is that the forum description is "Help one another find answers to questions and helpful best practices during the 60 day free Fabric Manager 5.x Evaluation". That suggests to me that it's not for people that actually bought the product. .../Ed

External Moderator

dear ewilts,That is correct, but if you buy the Full License get a Support for One Year, and they can buy Additional Support of 2 and or 3 Year whit upgrade and other option. Ask here they Brocade Vendor to obtain a offer and Support Condition.

TechHelp24
Contributor

You've pointed to the commercial support. However, you'll find this forum under "Connect with Users", not "Connect with Brocade". .../Ed

External Moderator

ewilts,post here they e-mail address, i send you Price and Support option for the FM.

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

That's a good idea ewilts, though nothing is stopping users from posting here.

Contributor

Making these forums more approachable and more popular is a point I have raised with Brocade before, as these - Alastair

Frequent Contributor

Hello all,Brocade Connect Site Manager

Contributor

Hi Laura,Alastair

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.