Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor

Power Cord model for DCX 8510-8 model in stand-alone model to a customer in India ?

I am ordering a DCX 8510-8 model in stand-alone model to a customer in India, but stuck with the options for power cord as I do not have an option to select something specific to the geography India.

Please suggest

Brocade Moderator

Re: Power Cord model for DCX 8510-8 model in stand-alone model to a customer in India ?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

DCX 8510 is using C19 connectors.

For India there 3 cables availabe with C19 connector on the other end.

They are PCINDIA-EPS, PC15INDIA-BS546 and PC15INDIA-BS1363.

Both first PCINDIA-EPS, PC15INDIA-BS546 are same connector (BS546 is 2,5m and EPS is 1,8m) connectors are round and 16A.

PC15INDIA-BS1363 is more like a UK plug with a fuse inside 13A.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Brocade Moderator

Re: Power Cord model for DCX 8510-8 model in stand-alone model to a customer in India ?

Attached are the references and drawings of the plugs. 

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.