Fibre Channel (SAN)

Contributor

LDAP Configuration

Hi Friends,

I have been going through internet to find the steps for configuring LDAP remote authentication on Brocade switches with FOS 7.2.1d.

Could someone please help me with the steps and cli commands? I have never done LDAP config on Brocade switches.

External Moderator

Re: LDAP Configuration

@DattaSai

aaaconfig is the main command --help you can list all operands.

for details about and how configure LDAP, please refer Command Reference ;Manuals and Administrator Guide.

Here in the community are several Threads from other User about Radius and LDAP.

TechHelp24
Brocade Moderator

Re: LDAP Configuration

Hi,

a good starting point is the admin guide

http://www.brocade.com/content/html/en/administration-guide/fos-740-admin/GUID-218CE30B-E05D-4804-B967-4D183FB393C5.html

point to consider if you want to authenticate against an LDAP server or using LDAP to access an Active Directory (AD) server.

As Antonio mentionned, the CLI 'aaaconfig' is used to configure the LDAP server.

There a few gotchas in setting / configure you server - both in case of AD or OpenLDAP, and also FOS level.

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.