Fibre Channel (SAN)

Contributor
tomislak

How to see who loged in and which action user did via GUI on DS5000

Hi,

on gui under "Switch Events" there are only "Login information: Login successful via TELNET/SSH/RSH. IP Addr: " ( so log in via ssh ), and bad logins via java gui.

How can I see all logins ( ssh, java gui )? And how can I see which commands are performed ( via ssh or java gui )?

I found "errShow" command but only some generic info are displayed, the same like in "Switch Events".

Regards

Valued Contributor
felipon

Re: How to see who loged in and which action user did via GUI on DS5000

Hi there,

You can see the open sessions to the switch with command killtelnet via CLI.

In order to audit, what commands have been executed (and who executed them) on the CLI you can use command clihistory.

Rgds

Contributor
tomislak

Hi,

with killtelnet you can only kill/see ssh session. My focus is on a java gui sessions.

With clihistory you can also see only commands from cli. I want to see history for gui commands/actions.

Is there in supportSave files those informations?

Regards

Contributor
tomislak

Just to clarify. I want to see log of actions taken in gui. Or if there isn't any, is there a way to disable gui?

Antonio Bongiorno TechHelp24

"licenseshow" command list all installed license.

usually ( in most case ) , web-tools license is a single license, need just to remove the license.

You shold note the License key before Remove it, in a case you need to use again.

TechHelp24
Contributor
tomislak

Thanks, but is there a way to see which actions were performed in gui ( adding/deleting aliasses/zones)?

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.