Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor
laura.engh

HELP - I just clicked clear all in zone administration

and my zone settings are gone on one side of the fabric .. is there any way to get that back?

Contributor
seenivasan.p

Re: HELP - I just clicked clear all in zone administration

Hi laura,

Still u having a chance to get the ALL zone configuration Details back. For this u should have most recent configuration backup with u...If ur having configuration backup of the sanswitch u  can upload it .

Regards

Seenivasan

New Contributor
laura.engh

where do cfgsave's go - we don't use the san much anymore as we've moved to NAS but I'm hoping we have an old save that i can use .. i do have a health report

Super Contributor
dion.v.d.c

cfgsave is the current saved config.

Once you've committed the save by executing cfgsave and confirming your changes, you can only revert them if you've made a backup to an external location before committing the changes.

If you haven't cfgsaved yet, your changes remain in the transaction buffer (visible as a token by executing cfgtransshow).

You can then abort the transaction by running cfgtransabort .

If you've committed the changes and you have no backup you must rebuild your config from scratch.

A previous SANhealth report could be useful if you have it, or if your Fabric are symmetric you can looks at the working Fabric for guidance.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.