Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

EZSwitchSetup Software

Hi,

We recently purchased a 200E SAN switch and received the EZSwitchSetup v2.3.0 software disc with our equipment.

Unfortunately our disc got caught up in the crossfire of an office clear out, and it appears we no longer have it. We have searched the Net looking for information on how we might go about obtaining another copy of the disc but have drawn a blank so far. Frustratingly it's seems to be one of the only setup/driver pieces of software I've encountered which isn't available to download via the web.

We assume there is a way for unfortunate people like ourselves to get hold of another copy but does anyone know where we should start? We are seemingly unable to speak with Brocade support directly as we have no for of support plan with them and our supplier isn't interested.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mark

External Moderator

Re: EZSwitchSetup Software

Mark,

i have a Old Release of EZswitchsetup v2.3.0, this Utility is for Free but not longer available for Download by Brovcade, the File is aroung 90 MB and Upload here in the forum not work.

Do you have a running FTP Server ?

TechHelp24

TechHelp24
External Moderator

[ Edited ]

is attached.

TechHelp24

TechHelp24
New Contributor

Hi there,

Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier request about the FTP space, I've been out of the office all day.

I really appreicate you taking the time to upload it to the forum for me, I've downloaded now and we're up and running!

Thanks again for you assistance, have a great weekend!

Regards,

Mark

External Moderator

Mark,

--->>>Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier......

no problem.

Would appreciate if you take the time to Validate a threads / answer.

TechHelp24

TechHelp24
Occasional Contributor

Can anyone please help me find thelatest version of EZSwitchSetup for a 200E?

Your help is greatly appreciated

External Moderator

EZSwitchSetup is available by FOS release, and casually can be used only to config a Brand NEW Switch, and for basically config at first time like the IP Address, switch name and other couple of feature.

TechHelp24
Frequent Visitor

i am not able to configure my silkworm 3200 using sreial to use port.

i saw that EZswitch setup will work but now i can't extract the file what you have uploaded can you plz upload it againg.....

External Moderator

ezswitchsetup, not support brocade 3200.

the brocade 3200 is based on VXworks and is not supported.

TechHelp24
New Contributor

I am unable to extract the EZswitchsetup file that you have on the forum. Can you upload again?

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.