Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Visitor

Compatibility of HUS-VM with HP C7000 embedded Brocade 16Gb/16c SAN Switch

Hello,

I am hoping you can answer a hardware compatibility request?

I have looked at the http://www.brocade.com/content/dam/common/documents/content-types/product-matrix/brocade-compatibility-matrix-fos-7x-mx.pdf document to check the following compatibility request.

I would like to understand if the following SAN switch which is embedded as part of the HP C7000 enclosure is compatible with Hitachi HUS-VM storage system? It uses Fiber Channel 8Gb.

Hardward - Brocade 16Gb/16c SAN Switch

Firmware version - 7.2.1b

Regards / Tony.

Brocade Moderator

Re: Compatibility of HUS-VM with HP C7000 embedded Brocade 16Gb/16c SAN Switch

Hi Jan,

So, you have a C7000 enclosure with a Brocade 16Gb/16c SAN Switch, HPE  C8S45A I assume with FOS 7.2.1b?

The Brocade Model number is 6548. When looking at the matrix you reference we see 65xx list there, so it is compatible.

HDS Compat

If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.