Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor

Brocade3250 - where is info about full fablic or loop back mode on the switch/conn?

I looked at the WebTool or telnet but not available. Do I need to use "San Health audit" or Analysis utilities or Brocade Fabric Manager 5.x to find this ? The reason I need to know this is when we reset our SAN controller which connect to the Brocade, it halt (kernel panic) our linux server (connect on the same brocade). We think it is going back to "loop back" mode.

External Moderator

Re: Brocade3250 - where is info about full fablic or loop back mode on the switch/conn?

kyungiwsh,- I looked at the WebTool or telnet but not available. <BR>Connct trough the Serial Port into the Switch, and check is all Licence Installed "licenseshow"<BR><BR>Which of Fab OS Release is loaded ???<BR><BR>-The reason I need to know this is when we reset our SAN controller which connect to the Brocade, it halt (kernel panic) our linux server (connect on the same brocade). We think it is going back to "loop back" mode.

TechHelp24

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.