Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor

Brocade 300 End of Sale and End of Support

Hello,

I have had no luck searching for an EOL/EOS document for Brocade 300 series switches.  Can someone provide me these dates?

Super Contributor

Re: Brocade 300 End of Sale and End of Support

That is, because to my knowledge, Brocade has not publicly announced any plans or dates to EOL/EOS any of the 8 Gb portfolio.  So when that decision comes, we will notify all OEMs/Resellers who will in turn notify their field and customers. 

Regards,

Mike Eversole
Brocade Community Manager
New Contributor

Thanks.  My local SE just confirmed as much, and also mentioned that last day was support was 5 years after last customer ship.

Super Contributor

That is correct and just to add a bit more information.  We go 'end of sale' first, then at that time...  for the next 5 years we provide support and if critical bugs/issues are discovered then (though its rare), we'll still put out patch releases if necessary.

Regards,

Mike Eversole
Super Contributor

And to add even a bit more... feel free to ask any questions such as this.  Typically I (and most fellow tech'ers on the Brocade Community forums) try to provide as much insight as we possibly can. 

Regards,

Mike Eversole

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.