Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor

BNA 12.4.2 get historical performance data for SAN-Switches

Hi Guys,

I can get all kind of information about my fabrics, san-switches over the REST API without problem, but i can't get the historical performance data. The performance stuff is enabled in the BNA and fully working. 

When i send the following URI: 

http://192.168.1.0/rest/resourcegroups/All/fcswitches/10:00:00:05:1E:67:94:00/timeseriestxframecount?granularity=GRANULARITY_MINIMUM&startdate=1487581573265&enddate=1487585173265

i get a response code 200, so the API server accepts my request, but the payload in the answer is:

{
    "performanceDatas": [],
    "granularity": "GRANULARITY_MINIMUM",
    "duration": null,
    "startDate": 1487581573265,
    "endDate": 1487585173265
}

i tried all sorts of "timeseries..." URI, but it's always empty. 

Any idea what i'm doing wrong ?

Regards,
Daniel

TAC Mod

Re: BNA 12.4.2 get historical performance data for SAN-Switches

Hello @itisnt

We see you have a TAC case open regarding this issue. While engaged with TAC Support working on a resolution, please continue to communicate directly with your TAC Support rep to avoid any private, customer-specific information from being posted to the Community. Once your case is closed, if appropriate, we will post the resolution to this post to help others within the Community; or, if you'd prefer, please come back and post the resolution yourself.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help faciliate your case resolution.

Best Regards,

Denise K.
Brocade Community Team

@DeniseK

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.