Ethernet Switches & Routers

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

not able to ping cisco switch from brocade 7250 switch

not able to ping cisco swich from brocade 7250 switch, but brocade to brocade able to ping

Brocade Moderator

Re: not able to ping cisco switch from brocade 7250 switch

Is it possible that the Cisco switch has an access list which is preventing ICMP

Is this the management interface or a VLAN virtual interface that you are trying to ping?

Regards

Mick

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider.
New Contributor

This problem has been resolved, but the other cisco swict having another problem, after connceted that switch's upling port get blocked, after resetting the both cisco and brocade same problem is coming

Brocade Moderator

Hi Bala,

I replied to the other thread separately

Regards

Mick

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider.
New Contributor

Is there any solution for my 2nd question?

Brocade Moderator

Hi Bala,

For the sounds of your description you have a loop

I notice that you have two threads running describing this same problem, the other thread is https://community.brocade.com/t5/Ethernet-Switches-Routers/brocade-7250-access-point-port-shows-blocked/m-p/88229#U88229

I did respond to the other thread for more information

Regards

Mick

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.