Ethernet Switches & Routers

New Contributor

ICX 7250 Web Interface Login Issue

I'm new to Brocade and I've inherited an ICX 7250 with a problem.  I'm unable to login in via the Web interface.  I'm told that web managment was set up on port 1/1/1 via the CLI.  All login attempts are failing.  Is there a show command I can enter into the CLI that can confirm the username and password for the Web interface?  If not, is there a way to reset the username and password or default it?

Thank you

Highlighted
Brocade Moderator

Re: ICX 7250 Web Interface Login Issue

Hi,

Not sure which version of code you are running but see the following:

http://community.brocade.com/t5/Ethernet-Switches-Routers/ICX-6430-web-interface/m-p/88486#M6082

This may help

Web GUI should use same credentials as normal log in

Regards

Mick

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.