Ethernet Switches & Routers

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Brocade ICX 6450 VLAN's and ACL's

[ Edited ]

Hi

I need to configure ICS 6450 with several vlans.

I will need to enable routing between the vlans and apply ACL’s on the vlans to ensure some vlans can not route to others.

For example:

VLAN 10

VE IP address 10.0.10.1/24

VLAN 20

VE IP address 10.0.20.1/24

VLAN 30

VE IP address 10.0.30.1/24

VLAN 40

VE IP address 10.0.40.1/24

VLAN 10 allow clients from all vlans

VLAN 20 only allow clients from VLAN 30 and 40

I have zero experience of brocade, and was wondering if some can help with some pointers on how to create the ACL and apply this to the VE.  

In face if anyone has an example full working config that would be awesome and i would be very grateful.

Thanks

Mark

Brocade Moderator

Re: Brocade ICX 6450 VLAN's and ACL's

Hi Mark,

Please review this link on setting ip's on VE's and ACL's.

http://www.brocade.com/content/html/en/configuration-guide/FI_08030_SECURITY/GUID-9A80FC6D-907D-410D-A891-4BC3E1B39EDE.html

Sincerely

Bill Hadley

Any and all information provided by me is for entertainment value and should not be relied upon as a guaranteed solution or warranty of merchantability. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a concern about data loss, or network disconnection, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, Please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".
New Contributor

Re: Brocade ICX 6450 VLAN's and ACL's

Thanks Bill that's perfect

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.