Ethernet Fabric (VDX, CNA)

Contributor
Accepted Solution

Brocade VDX 8770

Hi Experts,

I am configuring to replace Cisco 6500 with Brocadre VDX 8770. I am trying to mirror the config from Cisco. On the Cisco core switch there is a statement : ip classless. I could not find this command in Brocade 8770. How/where do I need to to enable this command?

Thanks,

Brocade Moderator

Re: Brocade VDX 8770

Hi,

The VDX8770 is classless by default so there is not equivalent command, in fact the VDX 8770 does not support classful routing

For definition of difference see here

Hope this helps

Regards

Mick

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider.
Contributor

Re: Brocade VDX 8770

Mick.Day wrote:

Hi,

The VDX8770 is classless by default so there is not equivalent command, in fact the VDX 8770 does not support classful routing

For definition of difference see here

Hope this helps

Regards

Mick

Thanks

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.