EMEA Innovation Centre

Chiara.Capacchione

Why not kill two birds with one stone on 21st November?

by Chiara.Capacchione on ‎10-22-2013 03:02 PM (282 Views)

Not literally of course!  So, as you know from my last post, the On-Demand Data-Centre workshop was a great success and since then I've had lots of peope asking 'What's next?' so I thought I would share this with you.

Partner Academy - Spencer Mitchell.jpg

On 21st November, we are hosting two Big Workshops in the EIC - just for you!  When I say big, they are actually only a half day each however the content is mighty.

We kick off the day in the morning with an ADX session 'Enabling Application Delivery'.  Evaluate the technology in action with a bespoke demo and walk away with a clear idea of how your organisation can benefit from high performance, hardware-based application delivery. And of course we will throw in lunch, again not literally

Then as you are here, why not stay for the afternoon session where we will cover 'Deploying Unified Communications with Lync'. Implement an enterprise-strength Microsoft UC Solution and cut meeting costs.  We will have a Microsoft UC expert as well as a Customer Case Study and yes you guessed it - a unique demo plus lunch before hand.

And if the above isn't tempting enough, take a look at our EIC Microsite where you can register for both workshops and get a taste of the fantastic prizes you can win on the day!

See you there